Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://lisatennant.com website.
Lisa Tennant Art (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the lisatennant.com website (the “Service”) and is a professional site of artist Lisa R. Tennant.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW
Types of Information and How the Information is Used
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession)
• While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) may include, but is not limited to:
Cookies and Usage Data
• Any customer information gathered directly for a sale is solely used for the purpose of fulfilling orders and never shared with anyone outside of the Service. Your billing information is not actually received by anyone through the Service or stored in its databases.
• Any financial transactions to purchase original artwork are made directly by contacting us and handled by third party PayPal or arranged otherwise outside of the Service.
• For PayPal payments, actual financial transactions take place on PayPal's secure website, and not lisatennant.com. We do not provide any of your personal information to PayPal, except for the information that you provide while completing the actual financial transaction. No member of Lisa Tennant Art will ever have access to your credit card or bank account information when you make a payment through PayPal.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• When you click on an affiliate link such as an art supply, your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address is used to track where the link came from in order to count toward our compensation in which you can read about our Affiliate Disclaimer here.
*Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
• Cookies are used on the Websites to enable certain functions of the Site, such as provide analytics.
• Service Providers—We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
• In the near future we will use Analytics Cookies—Google Analytics cookies collect information about how visitors use the Websites. These cookies collect aggregated anonymous data which is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You can learn how Google collects and processes data by visiting the following website: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. If you would like to opt-out of the collection of data by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/